Friday, January 21, 2011

All the kiddo's were home today!

So today has been very loud and well just plain loud!  I called the 2 older boys off school today because of how cold it was outside.  At 7 this morning it was -4 and I was not about to send them out in that cold weather!  Everyone else around us had 2 hour delays but they did not.  So yes today was very loud. The 2 older ones fighting over cars and where they are going to play.  For about 2 hours in the afternoon they were pretty quite watching movies on TV but then they got bored I guess.  Now they are playing games on the computer and are content. 

As for Chance he is not on schedule with his sleeping pattern some how he got off.  You see Chance stopped taking naps over a year ago and man do I miss those days!  If he tries to take a nap any time after 12 he is up real late at night then tries to sleep in real late and this is where he is not on track with everyone else!  The potty training is real hard I do not know what else to do.  I have tried everything.  He keeps saying he wants to go to school and I tell him he can but he has to go on the big boy potty first!  His talking is getting a lot better!

Abigail oh my she has been crying ALL day.  I just do not know what she wants.  I have changed her, fed her, held her I just do not know.  I can not tell if she is teething she drools a lot but has been doing that since birth really. 

Well I better get back to the crying baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment